Skip to main content

ek choti si love story

    Do chidiyo ki prem kahani ek din female chidiya ne bola ki muje chodker kahi tum ud to nahi jaoge mail chidiya boli ud jaunga to tum pakad lena female chidiya boli me tumhe pakad sakti hu par fir pa nahi sakti male chidiya ki ankhon me anshu agaye or usne apne pankh tod diye or bola ab ham hamesha sath rahenge ek din jor se tufan ane wala tha to female chidiya udne lagi tabhi male chidiya ne kaha tum ud jao me nahi ud sakta female chidiya boli apna khyal rakhna kehkar ud gayi jab tufan thama to female chidiya wapas us ped par aai to dekha ki male chidiya mar chuki thi or ek dali per likha tha kash ek bar to kehti ki me tumhe nahi chod sakti to shayad me tufan ane se pehle nahi marta moral : love exist till the circumstances are good otherwise nobody cares

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Salty Coffee

He met her on a party. She was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he so normal, nobody paid attention to him. At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised, but due to being polite, she promised. They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, she thought, please, let me go home.... suddenly he asked the waiter. "would you please give me some salt? I'd like to put it in my coffee." Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red, but still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it. She asked him curiously; why you have this hobby? He replied: "when I was a little boy, I was living near the sea, I like playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea, just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, I always think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living ther...

Date with the Woman

After 21 years of marriage, my wife wanted me to take another woman out to dinner and a movie. She said I love you but I know this other woman loves you and would love to spend some time with you. The other woman that my wife wanted me to visit was my MOTHER, who has been a widow for 19 years, but the demands of my work and my three children had made it possible to visit her only occasionally. That night I called to invite her to go out for dinner and a movie. 'What's wrong, are you well,' she asked? My mother is the type of woman who suspects that a late night call or a surprise invitation is a sign of bad news. 'I thought that it would be pleasant to be with you,' I responded. 'Just the two of us.' She thought about it for a moment, and then said, 'I would like that very much.' That Friday after work, as I drove over to pick her up I was a bit nervous. When I arrived at her house, I noticed that she, too, seemed to be nervous...

The Language of Steam and Ink

 Every Tuesday at 4:00 PM, the world narrowed down to the size of a chipped marble counter and the scent of roasted beans. Maya stepped into The Ivy Nook , the bells above the door chiming a familiar greeting. Sunlight filtered through the dusty windows, catching the steam rising from the espresso machine in a way that made the whole place feel like a dream sequence. And there he was—Liam. He didn’t ask for her order. He never had to. With a soft smile and a smudge of flour on his forearm that Maya found inexplicably endearing, he began the ritual. The rhythmic hiss of the milk, the steady pour, and then the moment that made Maya’s heart do a clumsy somersault: the doodle. Using a fine-tipped marker, he sketched a tiny, perfect bicycle on the side of her paper cup. He slid the latte toward her. Their fingers brushed—a fleeting, electric contact—and they locked eyes. For a long minute, neither moved. Maya felt a profound sense of belonging. He knows, she thought. He feels the same...